Saturday, January 15, 2011

you

you can no longer be seen,
no longer be hear,
no longer be talk to,
you are just too far away.
you might never realized,
that you mean the world to me,
you are a part of me,
you were my everything.

but now that you are not with me ,
it hurts so much that I can no longer cry,
and that hurts even more.
then everything started remind me of you,
the stars we've been gazing to,
the drinks and foods we've been sharing,
the songs we sang together,
the song you gave me,
the words that used to comfort me,
it hurts to realized that you are too far away,
it hurts knowing that you are no longer with me,
it hurts being alone without you,
babe, hear me,
it hurts too much.

and now you are happy with her beside you,
your new sunshine,
so I ain't gonna be there anymore,
I ain't exist for you ,
I'll be dead somewhere for you to know,
I'll stop bugging you,
I'll stop seeing you,
I'll stop calling you,
but I ain't stop loving you,
I cant stop missing you,
I cant stop thinking bout you.
forgive me for being who I am,
do look for me somewhere between the dead,
I'll be there as long as you want me to.

just so you know,
you are safe.
you and who you used to be are safe inside me.
it is good that you've changed,
then no one will get the YOU whom I had,
and I ain't letting it go,
even if there is some one new,
you are always safe,
inside me,
deep inside you are always there.
I've always believe that you'll be back,
I believe that you are still there,
I do believe it,
and so I wont let you out of me.
babe, know this,
I love you,
I missed you,
I need you,
so I'm keeping you in a box deep inside my heart,
and locked it so that it will never fade,

Dear God,
please make my dreams come true,
let there be a second chance and,
lend me back what once You've lend me ; 
you .





No comments:

Post a Comment