Saturday, July 16, 2011

words describe me.

I used to have the feeling yg bila tengok kat quotes or words, it is exactly how I felt. but then I just cant say it ! mcm, haaaa ! that is WHY ! korang tak pernah rasa ke ? tipuuuuu. pernah kan ? okay okay. selalu kan ? these are among of them. saja nak share ;)


I'm that person everyone replaces after a while.

It's so hard to believe how much can change in a year.
 this time last year things was completely different.
 I was completely different.

Growing up isn't as fun as I thought it'd be.

Your college friends know who you are but your high school friends know why.

Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person.
But when you see them smile, you just realize that you're pretending.

It's not the goodbye that hurts. but the flashback that follows.

Don't you wish you could record your dream and watch them back later ?

Someday I'll be happy. I'm just waiting for that someday.





No comments:

Post a Comment