Friday, December 17, 2010

special thanks to mr Man ;)

mr Man :D
you dont know me. i dont know you either. i found u in the ocean among the other fish ! haha. i read your blog, yes, that blog of yours ! your words, the way you describe life, the way you appreciate your friend soo much, the way you get a grip after you fell. you amused me man ! ouhh ! XD *i'm damn amuseeddd ! i really wanna be friend with you actually, but i'm afraid since you have those great friend of yours that i wont stand a chance. never mind babe, its the words you choose that melt me up. I wanna be just like you :D you gave me the strength to bounce back, get a grip, and get a better awesomee life ! insyaAllah :) thanks man, i've realised that life are too awesome to be wasted over such sad fucking love story. broken hearted ? yes i am, but im moving on now. thanks to you mr Man you really are someone, i'm looking forward to be a friend of yours if i had the guts to which i dont :p i just wanna say thanks man, you are my new idol ! :D


the one was amused ; nuen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment