Friday, December 17, 2010

i hate growing up -.-"

i hate growing up. so, peterpan ! come and bring me to wonderland ! *gila sekejup 
peterpan nih is another fairy tale yg aku suka gila ! XD sebab ? i hate growing up.. mmg dari kecik aku selalu tengok cerita nih, and excited gila mase keluar version real world * bukan cartoon plus actor nye cute ouhh !
hahaha


The second star from the right ;



The second star to the right

Shines in the night for you

To tell you that the dreams you plan
Really can come true
The second star to the right
Shines with a light that's rare
And if it's Never Land you need
It's light will lead you there
Twinkle, twinkle little star
So I'll know where you are
Gleaming in the skies above
Lead me to the one who loves me
And when you bring him my way
Each time we say "Goodnight"
We'll thank the little star that shines
The second from the right



fairytales lover ; nuen

No comments:

Post a Comment